TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
selected by the Client from the list presented on the website, a set of dna-test on the content of the analyzed factors and the field of study and specified by the Client when making an application for receiving the Service, at a price and under the conditions at the time of such application. Service -
MyGenetics provides the Client with services for analyzing genetic information from provided samples of buccal epithelium (genetic material), interpreting the results of analyzing genetic information and providing the results of such analysis in the form of a Personal DNA report, Personal DNA report
- It is a PDF document that contains professional recommendations for improving the quality of life (diet; weight loss and weight control; selection of physical activity). A personal DNA report at the request of the client can be sent to the address specified by the client, in printed form. Site -
a set of web-pages with a repeating design, united by meaning and navigation, and located on one web-server. Personal data -
any information related to a directly or indirectly determined or determined individual (subject of personal data). Customer -
an individual who has the intention to order and purchase, or ordering, purchasing the services of MyGenetics solely for personal needs, not related to the conduct of business activities. Partner -
a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur purchasing MyGenetics services for its clients. MyGenetics -
National Center for Genetic Research Limited Liability Company (OGRN 1115476164814).1. General provisions
The processing of personal data of Clients (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that MyGenetics and / or its partners can receive from the Client during their use of the official website www.mygenetics.ru
, filling out an order of the service or subscribing to an electronic newsletter news and special offers (hereinafter referred to as services, MyGenetics services).
This Policy explains how MyGenetics processes and protects the Customer's personal information provided to it.
By using the services and providing MyGenetics with the necessary information to initiate further interaction, you consent to the use of this information in accordance with this Policy.
This Policy was developed in accordance with the Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ dated July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data", begins from the moment of its publication on the Site and is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new Policy, subject to publication or otherwise provided to MyGenetics Customers of unlimited access to this Policy.2. Customer Personal Data
In the framework of this Policy, the "Client's personal information" means personal information that the Client provides about himself / herself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Service, including the Client's Personal data required to provide Services information in a special way. Other information is provided by the Client at its discretion.
When organizing the processing of personal data in MyGenetics, a list of personal data authorized for processing is approved, which is formed taking into account the following requirements:
- only personal data that meets the purposes of their processing are subject to processing;
- the content and volume of processed personal data must comply with the stated processing objectives;
- processed personal data should not be redundant in relation to the stated purposes of their processing;
- when processing personal data, accuracy and sufficiency of information should be ensured in relation to the purposes of personal data processing.
This list may include the following information about MyGenetics Customers necessary to fulfill contractual obligations and provide Services:
- full name;
- date of birth;
- if you have any children;
- the level of physical activity;
- contact information (phone number, email address, address for delivery of correspondence);
- results of the analysis of genetic material
MyGenetics proceeds from the fact that the Client provides accurate and reliable information and notifies MyGenetics about changes in their personal data.3. Purposes of the collection and processing of Customer Personal Data
MyGenetics collects and stores only those Personal data that is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and the provision of Services (execution of contracts with the Client MyGenetics), as well as in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Personal Information is collected solely for the purpose of:
4. Terms of processing of personal data of customers
- implementation of remote sales of services through the Site;
- preparation of a personal DNA report of the Client, selection of personal recommendations;
- sending a kit for collecting biometric material and / or Personal DNA report to the Client;
- Acquaintance of Clients with new MyGenetics offers by sending (e-mail newsletter) information about news and special commercial offers; registration of certificates for discounts.
MyGenetics processes and stores the personal data of Clients in accordance with internal regulatory documents.
The Client's Personal Data is kept confidential, except when the Client voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to the unlimited number of persons.
MyGenetics has the right to transfer (provide) the Client's Personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- the client has agreed or has not expressed disagreement with such actions;
- the transfer is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations;
- the transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law within the procedure established by law;
- the transfer takes place as part of the reorganization, sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), and all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal data received by him are transferred to the acquirer;
- in order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of MyGenetics in cases where the Client evades the fulfillment of his obligations under the concluded agreement
The processing of the personal data of MyGenetics Clients is governed by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 152 "On Personal Data" 5. Client's rights to access and change his personal data
In order to ensure compliance with the rights of subjects of personal data established by law, MyGenetics has developed and introduced a procedure for dealing with requests of personal data, providing personal data subjects with statutory information.
This procedure ensures compliance with the following rights of MyGenetics customers:
6. Measures Used to Protect Customer Personal Data
- the right to receive information about MyGenetics, its location, methods of processing personal data;
- the right to receive information concerning the processing of his personal data;
- the right to clarify, block or destroy your personal data that is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated processing purposes.
MyGenetics takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the Personal Data of MyGenetics Clients from illegal or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, and also from other illegal actions of third parties with them.
The main methods for ensuring the security of Personal Data include:
- responsible persons for organizing the processing and protection of Personal Data, the allocation of roles, duties and authorities;
- familiarization of MyGenetics employees with the requirements of the legislation and regulations on the processing and protection of personal data;
- the establishment of a permitting system of admission and the delimitation of access to the Personal Data of Customers;
- organization of physical protection of premises, technical equipment and personal data carriers
- constant control over ensuring the level of personal data security;other necessary organizational and technical measures established by the regulations on the protection of personal data.